Keeping Your Honda a Honda – The Robarge Collision Center Way
Honda Certified Collision Repair designation was earned through rigorous training of Honda factory specifications for the following:
- Safety Standards both inside the shop and quality of work
- Must have a Gold Class Certification from I-CAR even to qualify to take Honda’s Certified training.
- Specific Training designed by Honda’s engineers and administered through I-CAR.
- Required to have the latest in Honda technology, tools, and equipment
- Must be committed to repairing your Honda to factory specifications
- Must use all OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts to complete repairs
- Given access to Honda’s specific repair information at all times
We also work with Honda to ensure your future safety in the event of another accident. Honda Passive Safety systems are designed to keep you and your passengers safe. Passive safety systems include a frame designed to absorb impact and deflect energy in a collision and passive safety also includes your airbags. We will always replace deployed airbags with Factory Honda Replacement safety systems. And we have the latest in frame straightening technology to measure and also repair your frame to within a 1-millimeter tolerance of factory standards.
Our Spanish Fork location can help answer the question of where to take your Honda after an accident. Trust our experience and our Certified Repair team to get you back on the road and enjoying your Honda vehicle!
We appreciate your consideration and will be glad to help you!