As with many businesses at this time, Robarge Collision is evaluating how to best serve our guests in a safe and productive way. As always, and now more than ever, the safety of our customers and employees is the highest priority for us. We will continue to review guidance issued from the CDC, Utah Department of Health and other authorities on how to best handle this rapidly changing situation. As of March 19th, we are still open for business and will remain open until we are advised otherwise by local or federal authorities.
To address the safety of our guests and employees, we are taking the following measures.
· All high contact areas in our offices are disinfected after every interaction with customers, suppliers or anyone else entering our offices.
· Each vehicle we service is disinfected prior to repairs and then again after the repair process is completed prior to returning the vehicle to its owner.
· Our employees are to remain home when showing any signs of any illness.
To provide added convenience for our guests who may be concerned about traveling to or entering our facilities, we will be offering the following services:
· Additional offsite estimating services: If you are in need of an estimate in order to get an idea of repair costs or need an estimate to send to an insurance company to get repair approvals, we are happy to complete an estimate based off of photos that you text or email to us. We will also be happy to handle all correspondence with any insurance company to obtain repair approval for you. Additionally, in situations where photo estimates can be difficult or not feasible due to extensive damage, we will be happy to come to your home or work (within a reasonable distance) to inspect the vehicle and prepare an estimate.
· Alternative vehicle drop-off and pickup services: If you are uncomfortable with or unable to drop off your vehicle with us at our offices, we have 2 different solutions:
o We have key drop boxes at both locations. Simply park and lock your car, drop your keys in our lock box and we will contact you to complete necessary repair authorizations digitally. We can also make payment arrangements electronically.
o We will be happy to pick up your vehicle for repairs from your home or work (within reasonable distance) and then return it to you when your repairs are complete. Again, repair authorizations and payments can be handled digitally/electronically.
Again, the most important thing to us is the safety and convenience of our customers and staff. If there are other ways in which we can serve you or assist you with your collision repair needs, please reach out to us at whichever location is most convenient to you.
From our family to yours, thank you, and be safe!
801-798-1967- Spanish Fork
435-654-3448- Heber City